Export Support Center of the Republic of Mordovia was established in December 2016 in order to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) involved in export.
The main target of the Center is to encourage small and medium-sized enterprises in foreign trade activity and facilitate their entry to new foreign markets.
Center program activities include:
- Free information support and consulting services.
- Company missions of Mordovian SMEs to regions of Russia and foreign countries.
- International and regional exhibitions and congresses.
- Assistance in organizing business meetings and negotiations.
- Education and training in international business activities.
- Search for potential consumers in the key markets worldwide.
All services provided to exporters are free of charge.